5.07.2010

And the happy award goes to....

And the "Happy" goes to... Sweet Caroline!

My best friend Jaime at Fried Pink Tomato
gave me this award today, Friday!

It's my turn to share 10 things that make me happy 
& then pass this on to someone else.

OK here it goes.. 
(in no particular order)
1) My sweet dog Sophie, who I don't get to see often enough!
2) My sweet boyfriend, Brice! (Bricey Pooh!)
3) My wonderful family!
4) My most amazing  and sweet friends
5) Makeup
6) The Beach
7) Jimmy Buffett music
8)Photography
9) Chick fil A
10) Sweet Tea
I thought this quote was appropriate for the "Happy" Award:
"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. " -Jimmy Buffett



I am going to give this award to:
A new friend, Caroline!
Sweet Caroline
(BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER BLOG)
I recently met Caroline this year. She used to work with my boyfriend Brice at Blackbaud on Daniel Island... and is now working with him again at Atlantic Bank! (Gotta have someone making sure he is in line!) She is a very sweet girl (despite being a Clemson fan...) who shares a love for Charleston and the South as much as I do! Please check out her super cute blog!

Here are the rules:
) Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2) List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3) List 10 things that make you happy.
4) Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::COMMENTS::