5.13.2010

B is for Bird!

A - Age: 26

B - Bed Size:Queen... I LOVE my bed, it is the most comfy bed in the world!

C - Chore you hate: washing dishes

D - Dog's name: Sophie

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE!! It is the first thing I do in the morning, after making my bed... which is a pet peeve of mine. Bed has to be made!!

F - Favorite color: I love pink! But, I will have to say when it comes to clothes, makeup, nail polish... I lean more towards coral

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): I took piano lessons for 3 years... but quit :( I probably should have kept it up!

J - Job title: Graphic Designer

K - Kid(s): ZERO... one day!

L - Living arrangements: Just me!

M - Mom's name: Rebecca "Becky"

N - Nicknames: Brookie Pooh, Cookie, The Cook (short for cookie... what Brice's friends call me haha), wookie, Snookie (NOT to be confused with Snooki from Jersey Shore. My parents call me this and it's pronounced differently)

O - Overnight hospital: nope, I hope I never have to do this until I have kids one day!

P - Pet peeve: When people get on power trips, bad drivers, girls that are snooty towards you when they don't even know you.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Don't play hard to get, you might miss something"-Buzz Ravenel, "Shag"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: I'm the one and only!

T - Time you wake up: 7 am on work days.

U - Underwear: Yes, my name is not Britney Spears.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I guess those little green peas... but I like them cold in pasta salads. Really, I love all veggies!

W - Ways you run late: Getting distracted with something on tv, checking facebook,  or just not being happy with anything I put on. Thank goodness I don't really have a dress code at work now.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is delicious! I love cooking! :)

Z - Zoo favorite: the little monkey's with the sweet little faces and the seals... they have sweet faces too! I just really love all animals!

3 comments:

  1. It was really fun to read this and get to know you better. Love your cute nicknames and couldn’t agree more about your list of pet peeves. I’m an only child too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your cute blog! Love reading about you...I cannot leave the bedroom without making up my bed!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::