5.26.2010

 
I got another blog award!! This one was given to me by my sweet friend Jaime at Fried Pink Tomato Be sure to check out her blog if you haven't already!
 
The rules for this award are to list 10 things I love and pass the award on to 10 other blogs
(that you LOVE!). 

Ten things I love:

1. My wonderful family
2. My sweet boyfriend
3. My friends
4. My dog Sophie
5.God
6. Jimmy Buffett music
7. The Beach
8.boating
9. cooking
10. vacations/traveling

I'm passing this lovely award on to:
10 blogs I LOVE!!! So check them out! :) 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am glad i got an award! I dont know how to make one for you to link your sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Vacations, the beach and boating definitely make my love list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! You deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::