6.16.2010

SEMI-ANNUAL SALE!!

It's the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale!!
I get so excited twice a year when this sale comes around...  they have the BEST deals! I just had to show my cute Havaiana flip flops that I got yesterday at the sale, for $12.99! The original price was about $25! Half off? yes please! These flip flops will never top my beloved Rainbows but they come pretty darn close! I chose the gold/tan metallic. I'm pretty sure I chose these because I read in People Style that Jennifer Aniston wears them :) ha!

5 comments:

  1. I love their sale too! I went yesterday and scooped up lots of goodies! Hope you have a great week! ~Andrea
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same pair, too (Aren't they comfy.). Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the same ones, and am wearing them right now! Close to the same nail color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same ones and absolutely love them! Love the nail lacquer color.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::