7.22.2010

Can you handle the cuteness??

I've haven't had such a great week this week, without going into detail I've been filled with stress and unhappiness. But, anytime I have weeks like this I always know certain things that will cheer me up!

Starbucks iced coffee!


My crazy friends!!

My sweet Brice :)
My wonderful parents [I just enjoy the old photos! Yes, that is me in the middle!]

Cupcakes [Sprinkles pictured here!]

My dog Sophie!

[baby sophie!]

Speaking of cute animals... I found some pictures that will cheer you up on ANY day! And if they don't, you may need to see a doctor because something is WRONG with you! I would gladly own ALL of these. I think I made the wrong career choice, I should have gone to Veterinarian School :(


I can't take the cuteness anymore! I have such a love for animals, I wish I could just be like Noah and have a huge ark and two of each animal :) Except the scary ones of course! 

I'm very glad tomorrow is Friday... finally this week can be OVER!  I hate wishing weeks away, I feel like you should treasure each day because you never know when it may just be your last. But sometimes I just can't help it! Here's to a great weekend and start of a brand new week! (Even though I will miss my Bricey tons this weekend while he is in Atlanta!)

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up" -Galatians 6:9

8 comments:

  1. okay, panda and piggy are coming home wif me RIGHT now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your week gets better. :)

    I loved the picture of you as a toddler. You look a lot like your mom. So cute! Your puppy is just darling, too!

    Stop back by when you get a chance. You get 3 more entries in my giveaway! Yay! :)

    Wishing you a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could come give you a bid old hug!!!!!! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a sweet blog! Love the pics...Sophie wants the little piggy and I do too! The hamster reminds me of our precious little Muffin..bless his heart! God has great plans for you...trust Him. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your weekend is full of relaxation and all the things that make you HAPPY :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with sophie! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady!! I hope you have a better week. Mine was HORRIBLE too! I have a feeling this one is going to be better. MISS U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke,

    Sending you a sweet hug honey, sorry it was a tough week... (((HUG!!!))) OMG and I am DYING over baby Sophie - sooooo adorable, those photos could win a prize! xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::