7.06.2010

Eclipse & a sweet treat!


  Tonight I FINALLY managed to make it to see Eclipse! All I can say is it was AMAZING!! By far the best of the series. I also felt like this one is the most "guy friendly". All of my favorite scenes were with the wolfpack, particularly Jacob... not b/c of any sort of "Team Jacob" or Taylor Lautner love like most girls b/c that's not the case! I just enjoy laughing at the dramatic music they play when they show him casually popping out of nowhere with no shirt on... I mean, really? It's just hilarious. The wolf pack always walks around with no shirts on... even in the snow! WHO DOES THAT?? And am I the only one that thinks the wolves are super scary? It makes you have to be Team Edward b/c the wolves are so evil looking! At one point Mary leaned over to me and said "What if Brice was a wolf" hahaha!!! Ok, it made me laugh hysterically but I said... "I would not go near him when he was a wolf... too scary!" And last but not least... I can't give too much away for anyone that hasn't seen it, but all girls will totally understand what I am talking about here. WHAT IS UP WITH THE RING?! COME ON! It just doesn't seem to fit at all... and if you think it does, please explain! But other than a few wolf laughs this movie was great, action packed for the boys... and still romantic enough with a lot of "awww's" (mainly me saying this to myself) for the girls.

The movie was at 7, so I had a pretty early dinner... I actually ate around 5! That's early for me! I had a delicious and healthy dinner of a tomato & basil pizza Morningstar Farms burger (sans bun), brown rice & watermelon. It kept me very full but by the time I got home tonight around 9:15 I was needing a snack. I had a sliced tomato... but that didn't fill my need, I needed something sweet!! I don't really keep snacks around to prevent me from doing just this... snacking. But leave it to me to find a way to make something! I remembered reading about a 5 minute mug chocolate cake on Peanut Butter Fingers. I gave it a shot and it was great! SO EASY and ready in 5 minutes. The only thing I would do different next time would be to add either semi sweet morsels or chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream! YUM! Here is the delicious recipe:

First combine the dry ingredients:
•4 Tbsp flour
•4 Tbsp sugar
•2 Tbsp cocoa powder


Next, add in the wet ingredients:
• 1 egg
• 3 Tbsp milk
• 3 Tbsp oil
• Splash of vanilla extract

Ta-Da!

Place in the microwave on high for 3 minutes, then it's done!! 



I forgot to post this picture earlier... while Brice and I were looking at mega million homes this weekend we found the perfect lot... ahh! And from the dock you can see a perfect picturesque view of the Ravenel Bridge. I would LOVE to live here... I just need to find a way to get 2 million, thats the cost of the lot alone... I wonder if they would mind me building a nice little shack to live in? Or just living out of my car? 


7 comments:

  1. I completely agree with the ring. It didn't look like the book described at all! I thought Eclipse was the best movie so far out of it, Twilight, and New Moon. The lot you posted looks perfect! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Have a great week! ~Andrea
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that mug cake looks delicious! I would definitely need some vanilla ice cream to go with it :) Can't wait to see Eclipse today...I'll let you know later what I think about the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about the ring!! I sat in the movie thinking the same thing. Weird.

    I did like Eclipse much better than New Moon. However, I still think Twilight is my fave. Just because I knew nothing about the series when I watched it on On Demand. And I was capitivated. And now I've read all of the books...so for that reason alone it will always be my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't seen eclipse yet...but it wasn't my favorite book either.

    also, i gave you an award on my blog...
    http://sweetbef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you an award on my blog today! Stop by and check it out when you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank y'all so much! That's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum yum. That looks so good. And if you get that piece of land, I am moving in! PS I posted another nautical giveaway today! :)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::