7.12.2010

Gotta love some coupons!

I forgot to mention this in my post earlier, so I'm posting again. I went to CVS tonight to get a few toiletries I needed. I use wet cleansing towelettes at night, typically I just vary my purchase  by whatever brand is on sale. Tonight, I bought L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes (with vitamin C!)
The nice lady at the counter told me that you can go online to L'Oreal's web site and get coupons and samples! WOOHOO! I love getting a discount, and samples are even better! So, I just went online and found the goodie page, here! She told me she had contacted other brands like Maybelline and they wouldn't do offers like this. Boo! Do you know of any other sites that have exciting deals & freebies?

3 comments:

  1. i believe walmart.com has a sample/coupon section on their site. my roomie is ALWAYS getting freebies from them in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure of any other freebies. But let us know if you find out about any more.

    P.S. I've got an award for you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go check out Walmart.com now! I never get anything in the mail and getting freebies would be so fun! I got my free InStyle magazine in the mail today that I signed up for at Ulta. It made my day!

    woohoo! I love awards!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::