7.08.2010

I'm A Winner!

 
 Thanks goes to Sweetbef  and Steph for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I LOVE getting awards and it was so sweet of the two of you to think of me. It makes me feel so special!
 
In order for me to accept this award I must do the following:
*Thank the person who gave me the award.
*Tell seven things about myself you might not know.
*Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs. (ok I did 5 and they aren't necessarily "newly" discovered! oopsie!)
*Let your nominees know about the award.

Here are some things you might not know about me:
1. I LOVE the Golden Girls, and watch them every night before I go to sleep!

2. I was a Studio Art major in college, with an emphasis in graphic design and painting. I wish I had time to paint more and graphic design less! (graphic design is currently my career)

3. I hate those little green peas unless they are in a salad or casserole where I cannot taste them or feel their mushiness

4. I am an only child!

5. I once felt that I wanted to go to Bonaroo (what?!)yes, the hippie music festival comparative to Woodstock.

6. I have met hung out with Carly Simon... it was one of the greatest days of my life!! She was such a sweet person! If you don't know who she is... don't talk to me just google her and then report back to me about how much you love her too! (photo posted below!)

7. This year, I hope to learn to sew and open an Etsy store with paintings, photography & graphic design "stuff" :)

I choose to tag the following fifteen five blogs:

Kitchen Belleicious
Sweet Southern Prep 
My Switch to Scrubs
Fried Pink Tomato  
The Life of a Suburban Princess

 Please don't look at me... eww. That was senior year of college!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    Thank you for passing it on to me! I love it!

    I just saw you were on Amazing Race...how I didn't notice before is beyond me lol! You are the second reality show star I have recently become bloggy friends with without even realising it lol! I just looked up your season and it was one of the few I didn't watch - I was very busy with my little baby at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love #1...so much. i fall asleep to those ladies every night too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog. Looking forward to your Etsy Store. The best to you. Love, Radha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! You definitely deserve yours. I can't believe the pic of you and Carly Simon. How neat?! I still have "You're So Vain" that plays on my Ipod all the time. Loved it in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch the Golden Girls every night when I fall asleep too :)

    How neat that you met Carly!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::