7.08.2010

A look back...

Some of you know... some of you may not know (but look on the side bar! :) ) my friend Marisa and I were both on the Amazing Race season 13. It aired in the fall of 2008. I think back on it ALL the time and how much I miss everyone! It's sort of a joke in the Race world... our season is the ONLY season where every team still stays in touch, talks about "Race Love", has reunions, and considers each other family. I am SO thankful to have been a part of such a special season. We were also the only season in Race history to have every team in attendance at the finale party in NYC. I thought I'd share with y'all our little "team introductions" video! As well as some random funny ones that make Marisa and I look like complete idiots! Hey, at least we can laugh at ourselves! These are actually out takes from the season. Enjoy! :)

Meet our season!! LOVE EVERYONE!


Well, this was embarassing...

via The Insider

It's so good to keep up with everyone. Here's some photos from when we had our finale reunion!

The Girls!

Our whole cast!

Had to throw this one in just b/c it's so funny... this was our reaction to Tony & Dallas losing their passports and being stuck in Russia!! AHH! This was also about 3 am... hence the no makeup/half asleep look. Don't you love our matching pj shirts?? :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounded like you guys had so much fun! You got to experience something many people can't do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! The video of you crying is so sweet :) And I love your faces in the last pic...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have so many great memories. Looks like SO much fun!!!

    <3 kp

    Don't forget to enter my Ruffled Tank giveaway!
    http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com/2010/07/ruffle-top-giveaway-from-mjcreations.html

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::