7.06.2010

USA! USA!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Mine was especially  nice because I had Monday off. I rarely every even get 2 days off in a row so having THREE was extra special! Not to mention today was my short day at work, and I have off tomorrow like usual. This is a good week! I'm already preparing myself for Thursday and Friday to be long though, they typically are!

For a nice little weekend recap: we enjoyed going to Folly Beach on Saturday. Folly is on James Island and it takes about 30-45 minutes to get there from Mount Pleasant so we don't go there very often! One of my best friends Chelsea was in town (and will be a Charleston resident soon!) and we also met up with two of Brice's friends from Auburn, Jennie & Greer as well as another one of his guy friends Shafer (that's his last name... I feel so weird calling him by his first name, John!)

 Jennie & Greer!

It was SUPER windy! The sand covered my shoes, and Jennie & Greer's towels!


We spend the WHOLE day out there, we were so exhausted from the sun (and holding ourselves up in the ocean) that we didn't even do anything that night, I think I was asleep by 11!

My little helper!

Sunday Funday for the 4th! We went to Sullivan's (my preferred beach) and had a great day, I didn't want to leave but knew I had to in order to shower and be ready for fireworks!! {Side note: it felt like football season this weekend... not one drop of sweat at the beach, it was amazing!}  I actually fell asleep in my chair, which doesn't usually happen because it's so hot. It was high tide too so the sound of the waves put me right out! Brice and I met some of his friends up at Red's for dinner & the fireworks display! 



 
Brice, Hunter & I all were sporting seersucker - had to get a pic!

Shem Creek!


This was a great 4th of July! Brice and I decided to take a nice little break from the beach on Monday and we explored very large houses that we hope to live in one day... oh, as well as yachts! But... in the end we decided any boat will do! Maybe my next job should be a stewardess like Kate Hudson in Fools Gold! Just to live on a yacht and go to amazing locations! Maybe just for a few months??

I'm super excited about tonight, Amanda and I are going to see Eclipse since I didn't get to see it last Tuesday due to rain! She has managed to already go see it two other times, and this will be her third... I'm pretty sure she's still just excited as she was the first time! I'll let y'all know what I think about it tomorrow! (or tonight, if I can't sleep again!)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Dont you just love the coolers on wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to see Eclipse tomorrow...just watched New Moon for the first time last night! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke Mary and I are going tonight to see the movie!!! Wish you were here with us :(

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::