7.18.2010

Weekend Recap: Trip to Tallahassee!

This weekend Brice and I trekked it down to Tallahassee (about 6 hours) for our friends wedding! We both had never been to Tallahassee before so we were really excited about seeing the campus of Florida State. Their stadium and campus is gorgeous! It's so nice, with lots of huge live oaks and moss. However, I felt like the inside of it was a little disappointing. You can tell it's pretty old, and I am so used to larger stadiums that have upper deck's and are more what I call "festive with lots of team spirit" (ahem... South Carolina). Here are some photos we took!



That night we had the wedding, which was a lot of fun and it was so great to see everyone that we don't really get to see anymore since Brice doesn't live in Atlanta anymore. (But I am glad he is here in Charleston!) The food was delish! Of course I devoured as many crabcakes, baby corn dogs, & crab stuffed mushrooms as I could! Then they had the best shrimp & grits and potato bar. I did not worry about my figure this weekend, that's for sure! They also had two martinis, an apple martini and a Pink Lady. I chose the pink lady. It consisted of peach schnapps, cranberry juice & vodka, so yummy!

Brice was so handsome in his little bow tie! (Auburn colors of course, NOT Clemson)



The happy bride & groom!

So now I am exhausted... not wanting to go to work tomorrow! It's times like these that I wish I just worked for myself and could make my own schedule! Maybe one day...

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great wedding! Glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cocktails look amazing!! where did you purchase the dress your wore to the wedding?? its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I got it at Francescas here in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your dress and your side bun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! love your one shoulder dress...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::