7.18.2010

Where will I be in 10 years?


 Cool Gal over at It's The World I Know gave me the "You're Going Places" award! Thank you so much!! Everyone please go check out her blog when you get the chance!  Since I have received this award I am supposed to say where I think I will be in 10 years and then pass it onto 10 blogs. I'm copying Cool Gal and only passing it onto 5 since I just passed on 10 blogs for another award last week!

In 10 years I will be 36 going on 37. Woah. More like going on 40... at least I'm sure that's what I'll feel like! Kind of like right now I feel more like I'm on a downward slope towards 30. Where did the 20's go?! Hopefully in 10 years I will be married with a baby or two.. or three.. I guess it just depends on when I get married! But I would like to be done having kids by the time I'm 40. Anywho... I also hope to be very happy with  my job. I feel like it's been a constant struggle ever since I've been out of college. First I had a job in Columbia but I REALLY wanted to be in Charleston... so I traveled here every single weekend. Now that I'm here I have to work on weekends and so I hardly have any time to visit friends or family or really just get a break and go somewhere without having to battle it out. So hopefully I will finally be at that point where I'm happy with my career, maybe even just work for myself. I'd love to just operate an etsy store. If I could do that for a living, I'd be one happy girl! Besides family and career I really don't know where I'll be... I just want to be happy and healthy!

Now I am tagging 5 blogs that I think are going places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::COMMENTS::