7.26.2010

Who's Bad?

Have any of you ever heard of the band Who's Bad? If you haven't you must look them up and go to their next show closest to you. They are a Michael Jackson cover band and they travel all over the world, they are amazing! My friends and I are huge fans, and several of my friends have been following them for a long time and have made friends with them! (Except "Michael" he's kinda a diva). So this weekend we decided to have everyone over at my friend Kira's house to have a pre party, with Michael Jackson music as the soundtrack of course!



  We had a blast, my friend Amanda and I decided to make up our own special cocktail. It consisted of 3 Olives Vodka Berry, Pomegranate Blueberry juice, soda water & a splash of lime! Success! We decided to call it the "PYT" (Pretty Young Thing) which if you are not familiar (why aren't you?!) It is a Michael Jackson song.

Posing with our drinks

Kira had to wear her traditional fedora, to be in true MJ style of course. It was a hit all night, and everyone had to have their MJ moment in it!


The concert was great, they play all of the best Michael Jackson hits from the Jackson 5's "ABC" to "Black or White". They even dance the Thriller dance... I REALLY want to learn this! So at the next concert, I can bust a move :)



Of course their was our traditional dance on stage to "The Way You Make Me Feel" (this photo doesn't show everyone... we filled up the whole stage!)


If you ever see Who's Bad coming to your area you have to go see them... you will not be disappointed! If you live in the Charleston area, they come every year to the Windjammer. They travel world wide now though and usually only make it about once a year. They are ammaaaazinggg ::singing::.

7 comments:

  1. i have heard of them and heard they would be in charleston this weekend! i need to look them up and see next time they'll be up in my neck of the woods.

    p.s. i need to make that PYT some time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how fun!! what nail polish are you wearing?? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's OPI "Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It" It's a tomato red... Thank you, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How hilarious! Looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of that band, but I love all the old MJ songs. In fact, "Thriller" came out when I was in high school. I still vividly remember watching the "Thriller" video with my friends the night it aired. We were giddy with excitement!

    When I was in college, I was lucky enough to see MJ in concert when he was touring "Bad." Front row seat, too. I can still see the sweat rolling down his face (he was wearing A LOT of make-up). It was unbelievable. The music, the dancing, the show...all of it! He did the songs off the "Bad" album, but also "Thriller" and others. One of the best concerts I've ever seen (Loved Prince, too!).

    I think it would be a "hoot" to see this band play. The best way would be the exact way you did. Grab a bunch of girlfriends, have a little pre-party, then go! Perfect.

    Looks like you all had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your pics are sooo cute! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::