8.13.2010

Simple, tasty & healthy lunch!

Yesterday I had a really late lunch/early dinner. I wanted something healthy but filling. I bought MorningStar Farms Italian Herb Chick Patties at the grocery store so I thought I'd try them out. I decided to make a "Chicken Parmesan & Basil sandwich"!

I spread some tomato & basil marinara sauce on each side of a Whole Wheat Arnold Sandwich Thin, and topped one side with fresh basil.


I topped it off with a chick patty and some fresh parmesan


I also had a side of roasted broccoli :) DEEE-LICIOUS!

Super easy, healthy and very tasty lunch! I'm not a vegetarian but I sure do love MorningStar Farms! Tastes just like real meat!

4 comments:

  1. hey there!
    this looks so yummy!
    i'm so excited you won my giveaway!
    you would like your two totes monogrammed right?

    email me what you would like on them at kelliecarrara@hotmail.com and your info and i can get things going for you!

    hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this- looks so yummy! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...I stumbled upon your lovely blog and now I'm following you. I love the title of your blog.Shrimp...my favorite, I could eat it every day in every way.
    I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::