8.19.2010

Something so tiny, made me so happy :)

So, after writing my post on how excited I am for fall I cannot stop thinking about it! I stay inside all day long because the humidity is so horrible, I'm constantly thirsty, and every new magazine I look at has nothing but fall clothes in. I thought about it a lot today, pumpkin spice coffee, apple cider, the smell of cinnamon, jeans and cozy sweaters, leggings, feeling smaller because I can cover problem areas, and having no problem with my hair because of the lack of humidity. Well well well... look what I found in a drawer today!

Ahhhh the smell of cinnamon and spices!

"Home Sweet Home" Yankee Candle Company tart!!  This is definitely a fall fragrance of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea. My apartment smells delicious now and made the rest of my evening very happy. thank you, little tart! :)

2 comments:

  1. My hair was a mess today from the humidity! I can't wait for fall either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving all the fall fabulous scents!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::