9.08.2010

Coming Soon...

Have any of you ever shopped with or heard of CSN Stores? If not, you definitely need to check them out! They have wonderful array of products including over 200+ stores where you can purchase anything from cookware to a coffee table! This is definitely a go-to site for online Christmas shopping.




Well, lucky for me they have asked me to review one of their products!! I am beyond excited! Now... what do I choose?! Good news for y'all is that I'm also going to be hosting a giveaway with one of their products soon... what and when will it be? You will just have to wait and find out! Be sure to check them out at csnstores.com!

5 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to check them out! Cute coffee table!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway that you should check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the table! oh geeez they contacted me a while back and i was freaked out and never responded. darn! guess i need to.

    BTW GO GO GO to whole foods tomorrow. i picked up the last can of pumpkin tonight but i asked bc i knew you'd want some too and they are getting more in at 4am. it's a hot item! publix said they won't get it until october.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of CSN. I'm checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little table!! Thanks for letting us stay with you miss!!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::