9.30.2010

Exciting News!


A few weeks ago I did a post on Tastefully Simple (found here), since Brice's sister Allison is a consultant. I gave it a lot of thought and recently decided that I would probably enjoy being a consultant myself! Why not? I love food, love to cook, and love to attend/give parties!


So I joined! :) Woohoo! I gave my thoughts on Tastefully Simple before, and if that post doesn't make your mouth water I don't know what will! With every blog out there posting their favorite fall recipes right now, I'd just like to say that there are some GREAT and DELICIOUS fall treats available right now! They're only seasonal though, so you might want to stock up while you can!


One of the things I love is how easy it is to order. Just like shopping online from your favorite store! You can visit my web site here www.tastefullysimple.com/web/bjackson2  !! If you live in Charleston and are interested in having a party, e-mail me and we can make that happen! You also get great rewards just for being a host!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. I know you will Love Southern Proper. I am doing a giveaway of 3 items from there today on Kitchen Belleicious so be sure to come by and enter when you can! Love ya to pieces!

    XOXO
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed Brice's sister but I ended up not doing it! But, I want to buy things so let me know when your on-line shop is ready and I will buy from you so you get some profit!! I need some new Mascara...so cool abotu to ends...I just wear the same for day and night...apparently I need to update my look! haha

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::