9.01.2010

Tastefully Simple

 
I've recently been introduced to Tastefully Simple by Brice's sister Allison, who sells it in Atlanta. She's trying to get me to start selling it, which I promise to do as soon as I have some extra money! :) In the meantime, I thought that I would help promote her business.

What is Tastefully Simple? It's "simple" actually! It's a wide selection of easy to prepare foods that really are delicious! No one will realize that you didn't prepare the entire meal from scratch. You can really make ANYTHING! dips, desserts, soups, dressings, breads, sides, and they even have cookbooks! Brice and I love the merlot sauce, it makes your steaks and burgers taste (and smell!) AMAZING! Even if you are a great cook, I'm sure there have been times before when you have had no time to prepare a meal, or have been asked to bring an appetizer to a get together and have to run to the store and buy a ton of ingredients, and then it takes forever to put it all together. Also, it's football season!! (As of tomorrow, GO COCKS!) There are SO many great tailgating goodies.


I'm pretty sure I need to try the key lime cheese ball and carrot cake crunch cheese ball asap! (Please see below, you're lying if you say your mouth doesn't water!)

Key Lime Cheese ball
 Just add cream cheese!

Carrot Cake Crunch Cheese ball
Cinnamon-spiced and loaded with bits of real carrot. The crunch coating is included. Just add cream cheese for a delightful dessert cheese ball, and serve with apple slices, vanilla wafers or Twisty Grahams™. Also makes an excellent no-bake cheesecake. Makes about 12 servings.

Since I've been talking about fall so much recently, how about some yummy cold weather goodies?

Butterscotch Kisses Cocoa Mix?! Yes Please!
Pumpkin Patch Bread Mix!
Harvest Spice™ Pancake & Waffle Mix!
If anyone is interested in ordering anything you don't have to have a party at your house, you can order online! Here is the link to Allison's page!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Southwestern Dip Mix. So delicious.

    How nice of you to help your friend via blog land. I wish her much success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Fiesta Party dip mix. I just placed an order. So good. You should give it a try when you get a chance.

    Thanks for the "tip." I was all out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the key lime ball and I served it with the twisty grahams! SO, you definitely need to try it! Now I want the carrot cake mix and I want the merlot sauce too!! I will tell your SIL you sent me to her site!! So what if I out off work for a little bit to order some Tastefully Simple!? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brooke!And thanks to all of you who support me by ordering! Tastefully Simple is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::