9.22.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I decided to jump on the bandwagon... so what am I loving this Wednesday (that is almost over?!)

Today is the first day of FALL! Even though it doesn't feel like it!

Yankee Candle in "Fireside" It might be replacing my beloved "Autumn Leaves"
 SEC Football! Go Cocks!

My future son in law (hehe) Harper! :)


Zac Brown Band's new album "You Get What You Give"
Lilly Pulitzer's Fall Line!!







Michael Kors Oversized Tortoise Watch!!! AHHHH!! You can enter Pink Preppy Lilly Lover's giveaway here and win this watch!!
Essie's "Little Brown Dress"



I could keep posting... but it's past my bed time! I had to get this post in before midnight or it wouldn't be "What I'm Loving Wednesday" anymore! We are now over the hump, hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lilly always has the best stuff, even for Fall! That watch is too cute, I'm off to enter the giveaway! I haven't seen that scent of Yankee Candle, is it new? So just curious, will you be tuning into this new season of Amazing race airing this Sunday? I'm a huge fan of the show! Oh and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to try that candle scent. SO READY FOR FALL. Still burning my Yankee Candle Fresh Peach from Summer...think it's time to put it away. But then again, with temps in the 90s it still feels like summer doesn't it ? :(
    Love that watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I'm loving everything on that list! I love, love, love the MK tortoise watch! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, fall lists are the best.
    Also, I tagged you in a post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::