10.19.2010

Catching up! Day 6 & 7

I missed day 6 yesterday because carving a pumpkin & watching Dancing With The Stars was far more important. Sorry! So here we go!

Day 6: Ten Of Your Favorite Things

1) Boston Terriers - love my little Sophie!

2) Charleston... There is always something going on SOMEWHERE! I love this city more than any other city!

3) Makeup... a girl can't live without it! I get so extremely excited when I get a new product. Primarily eyeshadow and lipgloss :)

4) My Family... I have the best family in the world, I don't know what I would do without them! I am so thankful I have such wonderful parents and grandparents, I just wish they were here in Charleston with me!

5)My Sweet Bricey Pooh... I don't know what I would do without him! He makes me smile everyday and I am so thankful that he is now in my life!


6) My friends... I have the most wonderful group of friends a girl could ask for! They are always there for me and make me smile! (obviously not all of my friends are in these pictures... these just had nice group shots!)



7) Starbucks... I used to have a theory that if I was having a bad day I could get a white chocolate mocha and everything would be happy again!

8) My Nikon D3000... ahhh my camera! I ooh'd and ahhh'd over this camera. Looked at it everyday online and told everyone how much I was obsessed with it, and how I was saving up my money to get it for myself. To my surprise Brice bought it for me for Christmas... I was TOTALLY caught off guard! :)
9) Music... I don't know what I would do without music. It makes me happy, lets me cry when I need to cry, gives me motivation, and calms me down. I really don't even have just one type that I love! It just depends on my mood... but when in doubt I can always put on Carly or James!


10) Surprising or making other people happy... It isn't a "thing" necessarily, but I get so happy when I have the chance to surprise someone with a gift they have been wanting, or something even as simple as making Brice dinner and seeing him love it! I just like doing for others, sometimes I wish my career gave me more of a chance to help other people out, or just make them smile!


DAY 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy

Well, it's hard to choose just one photo! But for now... I'm leaving it with this:

Carolina: 35 Alabama: 21.... GO COCKS!

4 comments:

  1. I recently got the same camera! It's my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Love the photo you chose=) Now, if last weekend wouldn't have been such a let down...dang it. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try your white chocolate mocha with a shot of raspberry...it's uhmazing!!
    I want a fancy camera! I need Karl to "see" th is post and how Brice surprised you with yours for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::