10.31.2010

Day 16 & 17

Day 16: A song that makes you cry
Wedding music!! Especially Pachabel's "Canon in D". I don't know why, but even if I don't know the person getting married it will make me teary eyed, in a happy way!

Day 17: A Piece of Art
I'm guessing this should be a favorite? Being an art major you would think I would have a favorite... but not so much. I have several artists that I really enjoy.

Claude Monet




Edgar Degas


Jackson Pollock - You have to see the movie "Pollock" (if you haven't already) it's amazing and one of my all time favorites!

3 comments:

  1. I cry at Canon in D too. I made myself listen to it everyday a few months before my sisters wedding to try and desensitize(sp?) myself for walking down the aisle to it. Didn't work...cried both times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lie- i am not just saying this but Canon D is my favorite song in the world and I agree it gives me chills every time i hear it. Something about it does something to me! I love the canon d version by the transiberian orchestra! You must hear it!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::