10.15.2010

Day 3: Your Favorite Television Program

For day 3 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge, I'm supposed to talk about my favorite television program. Well, yet again I can't say that I have just one favorite! I'm not a huge tv junkie, but I do have several shows that I'm a little more than in love with, and make sure I catch them each week!

1) Keeping up with the Kardashians, Sunday nights on E! at 10. - I am in love with this disfunctional family! They crack me up... I really want to be friends with them. I find it hilarious how conservative Bruce is, and the rest of the family is so crazy! Not to mention, I'd love to get Kim's makeup tips... her skin is always FLAWLESS, and I'm obsessed with her house as well as her wardrobe.


2) Spin Crowd, Sunday  nights on E! at 10:30- Kim Kardashian produces this show. Jonathan and Simon are hilarious, it follows their PR Firm in Hollywood. I really love seeing how they put together events for celebrities. They work SO hard, but I think it would be such a fun and rewarding job. And Jonathan & Simon's bickering is the best! HAA!


3) The Bachelor/Bachelorette - Ok this has to top every girls list! It's so stupid but so addictive at the same time!


4) Dancing with the Stars - I just love watching ballroom dancing! And the girl dancers bodies make me push myself to go to the gym. For this season, Team Jennifer Gray & Team Audrina!!


5) E! News - Keeps me posted on all the latest celebrity gossip! :) And not to mention I love Giuliana Rancic, love her hair, it's so long and silky!

1 comment:

  1. The only one of those I watch is Bachelor - and no, I can't look away lol!

    Hope you are having a faboo weekend!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::