10.16.2010

Day 4: My Favorite Book!

I'm not a huge reader, I have no attention span and my mind is completely in another world when I read. However, this summer I read two books (did not reach my goal of 10! HA!) that I loved! I'm sure I loved them because they are based in Charleston, it's so fun to read about places where you actually go and can envision them in your mind. The two books I read are by Karen White, "The House on Tradd Street" and "The Girl on Legare" is the sequal. I'm not gonna lie, I would actually get scared and have trouble falling asleep! But, I'm scared to death of ghosts. I highly recommend reading these two books!


6 comments:

  1. Where did you find this blogging challenge? I want to try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read "The House on Tradd Street." Loved it. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just met Karen King this weekend at our Junior League's Mistletoe Market!! I bought 3 of her books and she autographed them all. She is so nice and really fun!! She has a new book coming out November 2nd and it is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to give that book back you!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::