10.01.2010

Go Buy This NOW!

I had to do a quick little post real quick because I am so so excited! I have felt like my eyelashes have been looking sad lately, and I think I've realized I need to just switch up mascaras. I remember reading in one of my magazines a few weeks ago about the new MAC Haught & Naughty mascara, so I thought I'd give it a shot! I've heard nothing but great things about MAC Mascaras. This one is so great because it has two separate wands. The pink one is for a daytime look, softer, longer lashes. And the purple wand is for night, fuller, long, voluminous lashes. The great part is you can reapply all day if needed and it won't clump! I believe everyone needs to go buy this NOW!

6 comments:

  1. i saw this the other day but was weary about buying it bc the girl didn't seem too convincing when i asked her if it volumized better than plush lash. i'm a mascara junkie and nothing lives up to diorshow but i don't love the price tag or the fact that it is so dry and leaves crap under my eyes at the end of the day. i find that plush lash (at half the price) is the next best thing. sooooo HOW voluminous does it really make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to Belk in Town Center? I always get the girl with the long red hair to help me, she is SO nice! She was wearing it and swore by it... her lashes were gorgeous too. She was really enthusiastic about it. She had on the night time one. I haven't tried that one yet, I've only put on the day time one on top of what I had on from this morning and I really liked it so far! If I were you, I'd go by there and get them to put it on one eye, and your Plush Lash on the other and then you can decide which one you like better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I need to switch it up! :) That is a cute little container too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I must try! I wear like three-four mascaras every day...I love huge lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I have been needing a new mascara! I'm excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to try! I love Mac, use their eyeshadows, bronzers, and lipgloss but never tried their mascara. How did I pass that up? Another good mascara that you would like is Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara. I was skeptical but my sister in law sells Mary Kay and I swear, it's some of the best mascara I've ever tried. Love long lashes and it works wonders.

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::