1) I realized I drink copious amounts of Emergen-C... it's almost like my second dose of coffee everyday only it isn't coffee. I also found out it's a great way to prevent me from snacking at work! Instead, I run to the bathroom every 5 minutes... which is annoying, but hey, at least I'm hydrated!
|Emergen-C = my new BFF|
3) I am trying to experiment with curling my hair. Last winter when Carrie Underwood got engaged and this photo was plastered all over the internet
Remington Curling Wand.
4) InStyle Magazine and People StyleWatch should hire me as a freelance designer. Please take a look at this horrible clipping path/mask!
If you are not familiar of what a clipping path is... it's basically cutting out an object to place it over another. In this case, placing Rachel McAdams over the "InStyle" heading. They should have used a mask and clipped around her hair more delicately so you could see the red peeping though... instead it looks like they cut it out with a pair of scissors and pasted it over. YUCK. Also, on the People StyleWatch cover, Carrie's photo is horribly pixelated and grainy. Must not have been a hi-res! tsk tsk... (You can't see it in this photo, but look at it in the stores)
5) I love roasted pumpkin seeds! I roasted the seeds that came out of my pumpkin I carved with Brice Monday night. I tossed them in some melted butter, mixed with a little kosher salt and Tastefully Simple Seasoned Salt. Spread them on a cookie sheet and baked them in the oven on 350* for about 30 minutes! DELISH! I've been snacking on them at work all week!
6) I love creating calling cards, I delivered these to Caroline tonight! Love them! (I blurred out some of the information... which is why it may look funny!)