11.21.2010

{Christmas Cards}

I designed 4 Christmas cards that I thought I would share with all of you! They are very simple, but that's how I like them. I'm working on a few personalized designs as well that I hope to have up in the next day or two. I'm selling these in packs of 10, but of course you can get more than one pack!

{10 cards + 10 envelopes}
$12, which covers shipping.

If anyone is interested e-mail me at ashleybrooke83@gmail.com. The personalized cards will be $15, since it requires the personalization/more time. Look for those by Tuesday!




I am so excited the Christmas season is finally here! (Well, Friday it will be!) I already started decorating, but am waiting until next Monday night to put up my tree - the best part! :)

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last one! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I gave you an award on my blog, check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I can't wait to see the personalized ones...especially since I'm still looking for our Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! You are extremely talented. I went to college for design and dont even think I could create your last one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the simplicity of your cards. Very tasteful. Very elegant.

    By the way, I am hosting a fabulous "MikWright" giveaway. Four winners in all! Please stop by and check it out when you get a chance. Fun, fun, fun!

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I don't know how I found your blog, just blog bouncing, I guess. Have a super fabulous Thanksgiving! =)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::