11.08.2010

Day 20

Day 20... A Hobby of Yours

Well my hobbies vary from week to week, month to month, year to year. Sometimes I get bored with one thing... move to another and eventually come back to the first thing again. Consistently, I would have to say I have always enjoyed designing things I enjoy, painting, photography, decorating for the holidays {CHRISTMAS}, cooking, lounging on the beach, driving around looking at "dream houses" with Brice, and traveling if I have the money to do so!

A recent hobby I've found and am still trying to get started is selling Tastefully Simple! It's delicious, easy to prepare food that tastes like you took hours. You can make anything with one or two ingredients.

 I just finished drinking a cup of their Butterscotch Kisses Cocoa - yum! It has little pieces of butterscotch in it!

I'm also excited to try a new cocktail that is a limited edition. Citrus Celebration Drink Mix with an orange/pineapple flavor all you do is add champagne (or sparkling water for a non-alcoholic version) and freeze. A great New Years treat!

Their Seasoned Salt has become my new BFF. So far, I've used it on steak, eggs, asparagus, roasted pumpkin seeds and chicken. It's been a success in my mouth with each! Next, I'm putting it on shrimp and grilling it on skewers. YUM!

A favorite of everyone is the Bountiful Beer Bread. It's addicting really, and the great thing is you can create your own bread with it. Add cinnamon, herbs, cheese, fruit, nuts, anything you'd like! I'm going to try adding some rosemary in mine, and dipping it in olive oil and spices. It also makes amazing french toast!!

With Christmas right around the corner, we can't help but to wonder what to get everyone. Especially if you're on a budget! Tastefully Simple offers great gift packages for under $20! I know my mom bought some and is going to add a few items to them for gifts. After all, everyone enjoys food! You don't have to worry that it won't fit, it's not their style, or they already have it.

If any of you are interested in ordering or becoming a consultant you can do so through my web site, www.tastefullysimple.com/web/bjackson2. You don't have to have a party, which is a great perk with Tastefully Simple. But if you are interested in having a party just contact me! They're lots of fun!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Just found your blog and I am loving it girl! I live in Charleston too, what a small world the blog community is! Looks like we have alot in common, I will def have to check out Tastefully Simple!

    http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::