12.09.2010

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Sorry I've been MIA... my life has been so busy! I'm probably going to do less writing and just use photos to show what I've been up to.

Last weekend we ventured to Atlanta for the SEC Championship! My South Carolina Gamecocks played Brice's Auburn Tigers. Who would have ever thought those two teams would be playing each other for the SEC Championship?! I actually wasn't really looking forward to it, but it turned out to be quite a fun little weekend!


View from our seats... they were great!

touchdown!!

After the game we went to Brice's sisters house for a fun little Christmas party which included a Chinese gift exchange followed by a very fun karaoke/dance party!!




I've gradually been putting up my Christmas decorations... I LOVE Christmas!! Brice and I had chicken pot pie, watched Rudolph, drank hot cocoa and decorated the tree! A PERFECT night! Here are some photos!



My mom made our stockings!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I'll have an update soon on some designs I've done! Don't forget... if you need any Christmas cards, next week is your last chance!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas decorations.
    Hope you have a terrific weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha just realized we named our blogs the same thing. Great minds think alike! Love the Christmas decor. BOOO SEC championship game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brooke! I didn't know you had a blog!! Yay!! I love your Christmas decorations!!

    You now have a new follower :)

    www.caycee-hangingwiththehewitts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::