1.02.2011

It's been a while!

I've been such a slacker lately! Well, not really... I've been super busy therefore I haven't had any time to blog. I got two weeks vacation from work and am now finally settling back down into my normal routine - beginning tomorrow - ughh.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I received several very exciting gifts this year that I thought I would share!

My first gift this year was from Brice... he had this beach cruiser custom designed for me! And he did such a great job... it looks exactly like me! I love it even more because he put so much thought into it and every little tiny detail he chose. That makes it so much more special :)


We had to take it for a little spin on the beach, of course!

I also had to tote it to Columbia so I could take Sophie for a ride...
We went to Columbia the next morning to begin Christmas festivities...


 Santa gave me a Janome sewing machine... something I've been wanting for a while! I've already gotten two patterns, an apron and a clutch purse. I'll be making those this weekend and will definitely share them next week!


I really just cannot wait to make some new pillows for my couch and some cute summer dresses!

A Guide to Elegance by Genevieve Antoine Dariaux, was a fun little gift! It's a great reference that I can use year after year. A guide to timeless elegance! I believe everyone should own a copy of this!


Lilly Pulitzer's "Beachy" perfume. This smells exactly like the beach, I CANNOT WAIT to wear this over the summer!!

We had a wonderful "almost white" Christmas! It began snowing in Columbia on Christmas night and so I woke up to a winter wonderland the next morning! Sophie didn't really enjoy playing in the snow but I had to get a photo since I wasn't there last year with her in the snow.


She was not too happy with me and quickly ran back inside! Jaime and Harper came by to see us... he is the sweetest and cutest baby I believe I have ever seen! LOVE him and wish I could see both of them more often!



We came back home to Charleston for New Years Eve, which we spent with some friends downtown. We had a great time ringing in the new year and I already feel like 2011 is going to be even better than 2010! I ate my collards yesterday so I'm hoping for some money to come my way... maybe I should try the lottery?! Happy New Years to everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Been missing you, girl! I'm so jealous you got to see Jaime and Harper- haha... they're your REAL friends and just my blog friends, but I want to hold him and hug her! LOVE your cruiser and Sophie looks like she's having a ball, riding with you! Brice did a great job!

    Happy New Year! I couldn't find collards, so I ate cabbage... hope it works. And I shoveled some black eyed peas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year sweetie!!! Been missing you and blog land too! you both look so very happy and I am in LOVE with your beautiful new bike!! ;) So many happy wishes to you for a wonderful new year!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new bike. Too cute!

    Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings you continued happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Looks like you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. LOVE that beach cruiser (my two fav colors)

    2. have that book and love it

    3. I got a sewing machine LAST Christmas and it pains me to say I haven't even tried it out yet. Hope you give me the inspiration I need :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I love the beach cruiser too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new bike is so cute! That was really sweet he personalized it for you! Glad you had a good Christmas! Good luck getting back to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that bike! brice gives you great gifts! i want to smell that perfume if it smells like the beach....are you soooooo excited for the bachelor tonight?! please blog about it tomorrow! i love seeing people's recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I will have to let Brice know how much everyone loves it :)I am DEFINITELY doing a recap of The Bachelor... so excited it's back on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your new bike! The colors are PERFECT and it's super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!! Love your new bike! xo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::