1.18.2011

Sewing Project #2!

Please excuse the photo... I had to take it with  my iPhone because I didn't feel like going down to my car to get my nice camera! Will post more photos as soon as I muster up the energy... and clear off room on my hard drive {it's full!!}. This is my second little sewing project, a clutch purse! I absolutely LOVE it and cannot wait to make more! The more I make the faster I'll get... which means I can make them for gifts :)

Next project will probably be some pillows for my couch. I am so ready to brighten things up a little and get ready for spring!! I'll be sure to include better photos of this purse on my next blog post. I'm just so thrilled at how this turned out that I had to just go ahead and post!

10 comments:

  1. Girl that is awesome, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm impressed with your sewing skills, hah I just hot glue gun everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Brooke! GREAT JOB!! Make me one :) I will even give you the cloth! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute you did an awesome job. Cant wait to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so cute! I love your thoughts on the Bachelor, a few posts ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::