2.15.2011

And so it begins... wedding/engagement party season!

From now until May I am completely booked every single weekend! AHH! Between Brice and I we have weddings, engagement parties, bachelorette parties, birthdays... etc. This past weekend Brice and a few of his friends threw an engagement party for our friends Cole and Anna. It was a blast, and the perfect amount of people! Here are a few photos:

Group shot!

with the beautiful bride!

boys!


Last night we celebrated Valentine's Day at Blossom. It was phenomenal! I loved the atmosphere as well. For appetizers we enjoyed Buttermilk Fried Calamari with red pepper rémoulade and Seared Housemade Chorizo Sausage on sweet corn griddle cakes with pepperonata, sweet and spicy mustard. WOW, the Chorizo Sausage was amazing... I could have ordered a couple of these for my meal and been completely satisfied!

For our entrees, Brice chose the Barbecue Swordfish with housemade mustard glaze, fettuccini, rapini pesto and I had the Grilled Café Strip Steak with potato confit, port blue cheese butter and asparagus. They were both to die for! I secretly wanted to order the Beef Stroganoff but knowing I could make that myself, I decided to go for something a little different!

We passed on dessert... which was hard, but I knew I was stuffed. Ok... let's get real, I had to get home to catch the end of The Bachelor! Peace out Michelle!!

1 comment:

  1. annnnd it begins! I am right there with you! I love your blog name, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::