2.28.2011

Good/Bad Monday!

"Monday's" typically have a bad connotation. Everything wrong always seems to happen on MONDAY! I came into work this morning with the girl scout cookies I had ordered sitting in a little bag on my desk... yay! This is a good and bad thing, Cookies = heaven/calories. Hopefully I can control myself and know my limits! One of my bosses knows I've been trying SO hard lately eating healthy and working out, and I avoid all sweets that come into the office! I found this little note when I came back from lunch today!


Ughhhhh thanks for reminding me!! I pointed out that I had been doing well and choosing my sweets in the form of protein bars. Last night at the grocery store I bought a new flavor of Luna Bar. Chocolate Cherry Almond. It was delicious!!


I had a very productive wonderful Monday (it felt like SUMMER outside!) until I got in the car to go home and found THIS.


A CRACK in my Ray Bans!! How on earth did this happen when they have been in their case since some point this weekend?! I knew something wrong had to happen. Guess this had to be it! Now I'm going to have to find a way to have them fixed before the weekend.

The night ended with The Bachelor {Emily is still in it woohoo!!} and painting my nails my new shade of Essie "Mint Candy Apple". Not so sure I'm into this trend but thought I'd branch out for once. I'll most likely be back my standard coral for the weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh sorry about the sunglasses. I'm currently wearing China Glaze "Refresh Mint"...love that pale green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Maybe RayBan will replace them?

    I am hosting a Luna Bar giveaway right now!! Suddenly everyone is talking about them lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your sunglasses sweetie!:( Hopefully you can get them fixed! I'll have to stick to my Cajun Shrimp and coral colors for spring and summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even find girl scout cookies anywhere. Maybe its a sign i`m not suppose to eat them LOL. Love that Essie color.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::