2.22.2011

Happy Margarita Day!

Happy Margarita Day! Margaritas just happen to be my favorite beverage of choice and I am thrilled I can celebrate them all day today! (And possibly partake in one after work).  It also gives me an excuse (not that I need one) to play Jimmy Buffett all day long and dream that I am in Margaritaville itself! And if you don't have a copy of Margaritaville on hand... here you go! You are welcome! And just a side note... do you prefer your margarita frozen or on the rocks? I prefer mine on the rocks! Only problem is they go down too fast that way!

2 comments:

  1. Someone posted this on facebook and I thought it was a joke! I am so glad this is a real day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Jimmy Buffett reminds me so much of summer!
    ~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~
    I am hosting my first giveaway on my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::