2.15.2011

Join the Fiesta!!

The Tastefully Simple business opportunity has never been hotter - and here's your chance to get started for as low as $89 (a bite-sized investment) AND receive free supplies to start your business off strong!



New Consultant Signing Rewards
TS Logo Bank Bag - Keep your checks and cash organized with this handy money bag. Constructed of black canvas, it is sure to stay looking nice even with the most frequent use. Measures 11¼" x 6¼".

Pack of 25 Spring-Summer Catalogs
Pack of 25 Spring-Summer Order Forms
Pack of 50 Simply Stocked Auto-Delivery Program Flyers


New Consultant Activating Rewards

12 Lapboards - Perfect for all of your parties, these handy lapboards are a favorite of Tastefully Simple consultants. Slip a client order form and catalog in the 5" acrylic pocket, tuck your business card in the smaller pocket, clip a pen to the loop at the top and you're ready to party! Measures 9½" X 12½".

Tastefully Simple Checkbook Cover - Cash, check or credit card? Keep your options open by storing them all in one place. Black leatherette checkbook cover with white contrast stitching and Tastefully Simple® logo in white. Includes two pockets, a clear protector for checks, five credit card slots, two pen loops and one ID window. Measures 3¾" x 6½" x ½"

Not to mention... I get a $50 gift card to Apple for each new consultant that signs up under me... I'm pushing this one pretty hard! :)

There are TONS of new Spring and Summer items that I'm really excited about! Here are a few of my favorites...

Golden Mango Mojito Drink Mix

Hoppin Jalapeno & Bacon Dip Mix

Lovin Lemon Slush Drink Mix

Tuscan Tomato Focaccia Bread Mix

Tempting Taco Cheese Ball Mix

Go HERE for a preview!
Products will be available starting March 1st!












1 comment:

  1. So I probably need to sign up underneath you so that you can get that Apple gift card! I will call this week for details. PS tell your mama I am sending back the discs this week. I can't seem to upload the Adobe clipart onto my laptop. My computer can't read the clipart disc so I am bringing it to the Apple store tomorrow to see if they can figure it out. And then I will get it in the mail this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::