2.20.2011

Playing photographer for a day!

A few weeks ago I got an e-mail from one of our friends Anna, who got engaged to one of Brice's good friends Chris on New Years Eve! She wanted to know if I'd be willing to shoot some photos for them for their Save the Dates. I've had no photography training but I enjoy it so I said "Yes! I can at least try!" I thought it would be a fun experience.

We decided to go out to Sullivan's Island, Station 26 to be exact, where Chris proposed and took a variety of pictures. I was really happy how they turned out! I thought I would share a few of my favorites with all of you!






13 comments:

  1. such great pictures. love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. you did a wonderful job for someone with no photography experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such amazing pictures! You need to do this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics turned out fantastic! Nice work! What kind of camera do you use?
    http://forpinkssake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are really good!! The colors are amazing!and I love the Lilly Iphone covers, too bad they don't have them for the Droid. I wanted an Iphone just so I could get one ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with the pictures, especially for your first photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Ive been following your blog for awhile and love it! I just started up my own, Southern Girl in the City, check me out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very pretty. I wouldn't have known you didn't have training if you didn't say it. Did you edit too? What software did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Meghan, I use Adobe Photoshop to edit!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::