2.23.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Occasionally I decide to take part in "What I'm Loving Wednesday" and since Spring is right upon us I have several new loves right now!
Essie "French Affair" from the 2011 Spring Collection


Vineyard Vines Rope Tote

The back of this dress!
Jack Rogers Navajo Hamptons in Platinum

Braided buns!

more braids!

Yellowfin Tuna Taco
 I LOVE fish tacos! This weekend, Brice and I stopped in one of our favorite places to eat, Poe's Tavern, and grabbed some fish taco's for a mid bike ride break! Poe's Tavern is on Sullivan's Island, SC and it is the PERFECT spot to grab some lunch and a margarita! Quick history lesson... it's named after Edgar Allen Poe because he was once a Sullivan's Island resident! He was stationed at Fort Moultrie which is on the island, if you aren't familiar. Brice got the Buffalo Shrimp Taco and I got the Yellowfin Tuna Taco {with pineapple relish which was delish} and we swapped each other one. I'll have to say my favorite was the Buffalo Shrimp, but both are pretty hard to beat!
Poe's Tavern - Sullivan's Island, SC
 If any of you are ever in the Charleston area, I suggest you make a pit stop at Poe's. WARNING: it gets VERY crowded, but is totally worth the wait! I've also heard it is Reese Witherspoon's favorite place to eat when she is in town. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh la la, I love the braided bun. Saved down to wedding folder...for one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow I love it all...esp. that Essie polish. There is something so classic about Essie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just found your blog while passing through! The braids are so adorable and love the nail polish! Would *love* to include you in our free blog directory! Let me know if you would be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMM! Buffalo shrimp tacos are Poe's are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is that dress from with the back? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::