3.10.2011

Busy Week!!

Outside of my day job this week has been BUSY! I honestly cannot recall the last time I came straight home from work and stayed here!

Tuesday night we got a group together over at Mary's beach house for a Mardi Gras party! We had so much food. Mary cooked bbq shrimp with bread, potatoes, broccoli and each of us all brought a salad/dip. I had my first king cake as well and it was heavenly! Also, Amanda got the baby!! For those of you who do not know that tradition... whoever gets the piece of king cake with a little plastic naked baby in it has to buy the next king cake and throw the mardi gras party the next year! Get to planning Manda!!!


Last night I had my body pump class, followed by Brice cooking me dinner. He made me tuna noodle, his "college dinner staple". It's SO simple but so yummy! And it was the perfect amount to have for left overs at lunch today! I might even make more next week! Sorry I didn't take a picture of it... will do for next time!

So here we are... Thursday aka "kind of Friday" because I pretty much consider Friday the weekend already.  I've been spring cleaning my apartment ever since I got home from the gym earlier. Which was pre dinner time. And it's still not fully there yet! I still have to clean my bathroom - most likely a Sunday night project. Very proud of myself for cleaning out the corner of JUNK in my closet and getting organized. Moving right along...

It's Pink and Green Thursday!! Yippee! {Also a What I'm Loving Wednesday! Since I missed that post yesterday!}


Lilly Pulitzer - $138 (would be cute with white shorts!)
On sale at Forever 21 - $9.90!!

Forever 21 - $9.80!

Forever 21 - $5.80!

Forever 21  - $12.80!
Victoria's Secret Catalog - $79
Bikini top - J Crew - $50
Ohhh I wish I could go on a shopping spree! Time for me to go to sleep, tomorrow is FRIDAY!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love those Forever 21 earrings! Such a great find!
    ~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bikini top from J.Crew is SUPER cute! Love all of the finds from F21, too!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::