3.11.2011

If I were a shoe...

If I were a shoe, or if there was a shoe out there with the name Brooke it would look exactly like this!


The Jimmy Choo Luna Champagne glitter peep toe. Only a measely $665.00... that's pocket change! pshhh I wish! The other night I stumbled upon this glorious piece of perfection and literally stared with  my mouth open for a full 5 minutes. I couldn't navigate away from the page! This shoe is simply amazing! Ohhh to be Carrie Bradshaw, I'm sure she would have these shoes!

11 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! I just bought a similar pair at Off Broadway... LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your blog!!
    i have shoes that are really similar to those, but I got them at Stein Mart for 50 bucks! they are by Impo and are called Toca.

    xoxo Hannah

    carolinacrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! The gold is really attention grabbing and glam. I could totally see miss bradshaw wearing these. But knowing her she'd probably wear them out for pizza and to a premiere in the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! And I agree, Carrie would most definitely have those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous shoe! I have no idea what kind I would be. I think I will have to look into that lol.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, those are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's only one word: Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::