3.01.2011

It's Finally MARCH!

I can officially not feel weird for wearing springy clothes and flip flops now! I laid out by my parents pool Sunday, February 27. It was so strange realizing I was in a swimsuit and it was FEBRUARY. There are so many things that are wonderful about March! For one, I moved to Charleston a year ago this coming weekend and wrote my first blog post! {I actually wrote that right before I moved}. Boy, after reading that things sure have changed! {career wise!} They've changed for the good though, I'm MUCH happier where I am right now.

Also in March, is Brice's birthday! I've already bought his present this year {I'm ahead of the game - woo!} and I can't wait to give it to him in a few weeks! Also, let's not forget St.Patrick's Day! I thought I'd take a trip back through time and relive some memorable St. Patrick's Day celebrations!


St. Patty's Day 2006 - Savannah, GA

We got left on a street corner by our cab until 4 am!! :(


St. Patty's Day 2007 - Columbia, SC {Five Points}

St. Patty's 2008 - Columbia, SC {Five Points}


St. Patty's Day 2009 - Columbia, SC {Five Points}



St. Patty's 2010 - Sullivan's Island, SC

No clue what we will get into this year! I always enjoy decking myself out in green and drinking green beer if it's available! What do you like to do for St. Patty's Day?


5 comments:

  1. We're going to Savannah this year..any places we should definitely go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take the day off from work. Church in the early morning. I go to the parade with my family and then a big dinner at my aunt's house afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your 1-year blogaversary!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan~ I don't really remember the names of places. We just sort of hopped around from bar to bar on River Street!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::