3.03.2011

Pink & Green Thursday!


 With my friend Jenny's Bachelorette Party coming up this weekend, I can only think of one thing and that is BEACH WEAR. Although I live on the coast, the idea of going to another beach for the weekend makes it special. Also, next week is Spring Break {for those of you still in college} and that brings me to this week's Pink & Green Thursday theme!





The perfect beach tote! Pictured here in "Folkloric"


 
Pictured in "Hotty Pink Bloomers"


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Crossing my fingers for beautiful weather!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sandals! SO cute!
    xoxo Inna :)
    My bloggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being mentioned on your blog - it makes me feel special - you should do it more often!

    BRING IT ON HILTON HEAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the VB tote

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is super cute, and I'm not usually a Vineyard Vines lover. And the Vera Bradley tote looks so different than her normal stuff. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::