3.29.2011

Today is the day!


I don't care how crazy she has been in the past, Britney will always be one of my favorites! Her music makes me want to dance and I can sing along to every word in my car {and in the privacy of my apartment... sorry neighbors if you can hear me!} Go buy Britney's cd NOW! I'm still debating whether I want to get it on iTunes or go to Target. I am one of those people that likes to have the actual cd in my hands so I can flip through all of the pictures and lyrics! I can hardly wait... 4:30 hurry up!! Sorry Dr. Oz you are getting the boot, this is going to be my new jam at the gym! woooo!

5 comments:

  1. YES! I just downloaded the new album and am loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know she had a new album. That's great for her.
    I hope things are back to "normal" in her life:)
    Precious little boys!

    I am LOL at the Dr Oz comment. I don't know what it is about his show but his topics always turn my stomach, lol. Some are just GROSS!

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won my giveaway! Come to my page for details! :)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::