4.12.2011

Wedding Season Continues...

This weekend continued more wedding season festivities! As mentioned in my previous post wedding season 2011 is insane. It seems that way for everyone I know, I guess it's just our age! Next will be babies!

Brice and I headed to Spartanburg on Saturday for my good friend Marisa's engagement party. Marisa was my partner on The Amazing Race: Season 13.  {I did a post about it HERE} A few of our cast members were able to make it as well! It is always so great seeing everyone - if only it were all 22 of us together again!
Mark, Sarah, Tina, Kenny, Me
Marisa & Me
Brice & Me
You may remember me blogging about this dress, here. This may be one of my favorite dresses for the summer, it is SO comfortable!

Jaime brought Harper by so of course I had to hold him, and talk to him, and obsess over him, and pray that when I have a baby he/she is as perfect as this little guy!

He loves his Auntie Brooke!! This blanket/cape cracks me up!
We had another engagement party for my good friend Jessica in Columbia on Sunday. I've known Jessica since elementary school and she studied abroad with me at the University of Salamanca in Salamanca, Spain.
Jessica, Mary, Anna Ross & Me

Peaches & Me!

All of us on the lifeguard stand!
I was exhausted by Sunday night. What a busy weekend! I'm still recouperating and will probably post myself up on my couch for the remainder of the evening! I need to rest up for another engagement party and a baby shower THIS weekend! whew! 67 days until the Rosemary Beach trip and counting!

5 comments:

  1. looks like a blast -- so glad to hear you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coral dress! Such a great summer dress, I wish I had of gotten it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is definitely our age! I had 15 weddings last year and 7 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks fabulous on you. What a great Rue La La find! I remember when that one was on sale and I was petrified to order a dress because I was unsure of sizing (Lilly varies so much on me). And then I kicked myself when everything cute was selling out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. harper is so cute and i am obsessed with your lilly maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::