5.17.2011

Bridesmaids = Funniest movie EVER!

Last week I remembered that Bridesmaids came to theaters on Friday and I would be out of town. So I asked my friends if they would be interested in seeing it this Tuesday as it's $5 movies at Cinebarre! Thankfully the majority of them agreed and I couldn't stop thinking about it from that point on. Good thing it lived up to all the hype!!


This movie was absolutely hysterical from the beginning to the end. And what more could you expect from the producers of "Knocked Up", "The 40 Year Old Virgin" and "Superbad"?! I really haven't laughed this hard in a movie since I saw "I Love You, Man" a few years ago. We were all crying we laughed so hard! I'm ready to see it again!!

Kristen Wiig is my new hero... she kept me laughing the entire time and I WILL see every movie that she is in from this point on! She is hysterical! Her facial expressions alone kept me laughing. I've posted the trailer below just in case any of you haven't seen it. Go see this now!!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see this so bad! Glad to hear its so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was HILARIOUS!!! Even my husband was rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see it! Glad you liked it and thanks for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::