5.31.2011

You are what you TEA

Recently I was asked to give a review of Lipton's new line of Natural Tea's for the Lipton Blog Tour. (Find their facebook page HERE! Become a fan!) Of course I said "YES!" since I'm a regular tea and green tea lover!


 My first thought after opening the package like it was Christmas morning was "how cute is this packaging?!" Also, check out the other loot! Product information, 2 coupons for free Lipton Tea and a one year subscription to Pandora! Lipton is doing a partnership with Pandora to encourage consumers to express their individuality through their tea and music. New Pandora stations include Lipton Pop, Lipton Country, Lipton Rock and Lipton Hip-Hop. I think it's such a great idea and I can't wait to check out some of these stations!

what a cute little wooden carrier!
 I received 6 different, 20 oz. tea flavors to try. I was very excited to see how these 'natural teas' compared to regular bottled teas. What does 'natural tea' mean? It means they have an all natural ingredient list, real sugar and natural flavors with no preservatives, no artificial color or artificial flavors. I almost forgot to mention that they are only $0.99 - $1.59 each, not bad!

The 6 different flavors consisted of the following:


(not in the order of the photo)
Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate
Iced Tea with Lemon
Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango
Green Tea with Citrus
Diet Green Tea with Watermelon
Diet Green Tea with Citrus

I was extremely impressed with these flavors... yes, ALL of them! Including the Iced Tea with Lemon, which I'm not typically a huge fan of. I found this flavor to be very refreshing and it didn't have that "fake lemon" taste that a lot of teas with lemon have.

Of course my three favorites would have to be the Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate, Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango and Diet Green Tea with Watermelon. The watermelon was delicious! Such a light watermelon flavor... it wasn't over the top fruity. The other two would be perfect for anyone who isn't a daily tea drinker, but would still like to try them. The flavors mask the tea so well that you forget you are drinking tea and almost feel as if you're drinking fruit juice. I took these out to the beach with me and it was the most perfect and refreshing beverage.

I encourage everyone to go out and try at least one of these flavors... the perfect summer beverage in my opinion! I promise you won't be disappointed!


 I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Gen-Yknot on behalf of Lipton and received Lipton product samples and a subscription to Pandora One to facilitate my candid review. Gen-Yknot also sent me a promotional item to thank me for my time.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! I will have to try them...I think I could have used this yesterday while I was working in the yard in 95 degree HEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watermelon one sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening, Brooke!

    I just wanted to let you know I assigned partners for the OPI Swap. Please stop by when you have a moment. Thanks! :)

    jhkappes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::