7.05.2011

4th of July Weekend

I hope everyone had a very happy 4th of July! My weekend consisted of going out with friends, a wedding b/c what would a weekend of mine be without one?!, and the beach of course! This was my first weekend at the beach since Rosemary, and all I can say is "ugh". It's so depressing coming back to brown sand and water that looks more like a lake than ocean. I guess I should just be happy that I actually live on a beach though! I just don't understand why they all can't be as perfect and pretty as Rosemary was! Here are some photos from the weekend:

The girls at Midtown... the band was great!
 The wedding we attended was at the William Aiken house downtown. I'm in LOVE with this place and am definitely putting it on my list for when the time comes!
Yes, I recycled a bridesmaids dress!

Happy bride & groom!!

Saw several lovely specimens such as this

4th of July fly over!! (planes are the itty bitty dots in the sky)
It was a very fun yet tiring weekend! So glad tomorrow will already be Wednesday. Guess what we have this coming weekend?? YES, a wedding!! And we still have THREE more this year! I love them, but this summer is insane!

1 comment:

  1. next summer i am racking up the weddings so your posts are like a preview of whats to come for me!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::