7.21.2011

New Product to LOVE!

Last time I went to my hair appointment I had all intentions of getting another bottle of my beloved Moroccan Oil. Then, my hairstylist Kelly mentioned that I should get Lanza Healing Stregnth. It's the same size as the large Moroccan Oil bottle, but costs about $9 less. It also won the 2010 Allure Best in Beauty award.

Far right!
After using this hidden little treasure I can say I absolutely love it and doubt I'll be going back to Moroccan Oil.  I use this product the same way. One little pump on damp hair in the morning and I use a quarter size amount on dry hair while I sleep about once or twice a week. I can really tell a difference in the shine of my hair after using this product! I also feel it has contributed in keeping my hair strong so I can continue to grow it out! I went a whole 5 months without cutting my hair... that is a ridiculously long time for me!! If I keep it up that means I won't be going back to the salon until Christmas... geez! Ok, I'll prob go to get a little trim for my bday in November :) I cannot wait to have long, luscious, silky locks!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'll have to check this out! This Summer weather has been seriously drying out my hair. Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used both those products and love them both! The Lanza is better in my opinion because I prefer its packaging better (the way it squirts out) and it seems to not be as thick. If you are trying to grow your hair out try taking a vitamin E pill and/or a biotin supplement each day. It really helped growing mine out and now I have to cut it constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I take Biotin too! Love that stuff... it also helps with your metabolism! I'll have to add Vitamin E to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for hair products--I need to check this out. I also take Hair, Skin & Nail vitamins, but my bottle has been empty for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I have to ask...does it smell just as great as our beloved Moroccan oil?

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::