7.01.2011

Planking.

Brice and I recently discovered this new craze out of Australia... Planking. We had no idea what it was so we looked it up on YouTube... and then laughed for hours!! Please see video:



We then decided to try a few planks ourselves...

We even got my friend Anna Ross' fiance, Lucas, to plank and send us a picture... he got pretty creative!

So I decided to submit it to plankinglol.com (Click HERE to see!) Brice also got a co-worker to plank! (Don't try this one!)


Brice and I are planning on rounding up our friends to plank all over Charleston this weekend! It's so dumb, but hilarious at the same time! I plan on posting some planking photos next week... anyone else who would like to join in on the "planking posts" are more than welcome! You can also tweet them (@brookejackson83) Let's see how creative you can get! (Without being dangerous or getting hurt!)

6 comments:

  1. hahaha I had been seeing this on Twitter and wondered what all the craze was about! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. The last picture should be captioned 'Things to do on your lunch break'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video had me dying laughing! love the photos too! haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I was laughing out loud when I read this post. I've heard of planking... you and your man are so funny that you tried it. I might have to take some funny pictures too... let's start a Charleston planking club! :) Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word how funny and completely crazy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::