8.01.2011

Anna Ross & Lucas' Wedding Weekend!

This weekend was one of my BEST friends weddings! Anna Ross and I met when we were in 3 year old preschool. We used to love playing dress up and surprise surprise we fought over who got to wear the bride veil!! We've since stayed friends and grown closer through the years... we went to high school together and also went to college together! Her wedding was in Columbia and we had a blast! Of course my favorite parts was the chocolate martinis and the photobooth. Here are some photos from the evening!

Rehearsal dinner @ Canal & Senate
Three Musketeers!!!
Mr & Mrs. Kinard!

A lot of dancing...

Cupcake wedding cake!

Columbia College girls


Brice and me (and my chocolate martini)

Off to Hawaii!!
I am so glad today is almost over... ready to go home and relax! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend. I just adore weddings. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding... love the bridesmaid dresses!

    blair @ scsd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors of dress, I like it..

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::