8.22.2011

Cole & Anna's Wedding!!

This weekend we headed on up to St. Matthews, South Carolina for Cole & Anna's wedding! It was such a fun weekend and we loved seeing a lot of our friends from Atlanta that we don't get to see often. The band was AH-MA-ZING I'm so having them play at my wedding one day. I mean, I might just plan my wedding around THEIR schedule. Seriously. Oh, it was Men of Distinction. Sorry, forgot to mention the bands name! They incorporated the whole wedding party and made everyone get out on the dance floor. I really didn't want to leave! Here are some photos from the weekend... including Cole serenading Anna! He sang "You are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne. Anna posted the whole video on facebook and if I can get it once she's back from her honeymoon I'll certainly post it! It was amazing! Cole needs to be discovered asap. Anyways... back to the photos!
Brice and Me... outside of where the reception was - YUMMY BBQ!

Grooms cake!

Bridal Party!

Friends!!

Mr. & Mrs. Norris

Brice and Me

Cole serenading Anna!

Girls on stage!

Boys on stage!
Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

::COMMENTS::