8.23.2011

Go buy this now

My grandma bought me a bottle of this little miracle product this weekend. Oh my goodness it is a little bottle of happiness! It always NEVER FAILS that I mess up my nails right after painting them. Even when I {think} they might be dry... they aren't and then I have a messed up nail that I hate and end up picking at. Well, this shall happen no longer!

This is no lie... it literally dries in 30 seconds. I painted 2 coats of my regular polish. And immediately after I applied this top coat (which also leaves them so shiny and pretty!) and within 30 seconds I could go about my business and not worry about messing them up! 

Seriously.... if you paint your nails on a regular basis GO BUY THIS NOW!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, I needed this last night! My polish took forever to dry when I applied the top coat...I think i'll pick this up today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I need to go buy this ... I just did my nails last night and they are alreay messed up! ugh!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have got to pick this up. Im always doing the same thing with my nails. I can never do them without one or more getting messed up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sally Hansen top coat! New reader! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I need to pick this up at Target today! Thanks chica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this tip! I smudge even the quick dry polishes, too anxious to go go go!
    This is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and I already Love it!

    I will try this product!
    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, you made my day! I have such a love/hate relationship with painting my nails for this reason exactly! Stopping by CVS on my way home from work!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::